Expert Heating & Cooling is a proud partner with Michigan Saves, a nonprofit dedicated to saving financing for customers and making energy improvements easier for all Michigan energy consumers. Michigan Saves believes comfortable homes and low energy costs should go hand in hand. That’s why they created the Home Energy Loan Program, one of the most powerful tools in the country, designed to help you take control of your energy costs. With available financing up to $30,000 over ten years at standard rates as low 4.25% APR, there’s never been a better time to join thousands of Michigan families by making easy, affordable, smart choices to make your house an efficient home. For Wyandotte resident’s 1.99% APR financing is available with qualifying, energy efficiency measures. For more information on Michigan Saves check out www.michigansaves.org.
Getting a Michigan Saves loan is as easy as a 1-2-3.
- Work with a Michigan Saves authorized contractor to get an estimate on qualifying energy improvements. (That’s us!)
- Complete the loan application and get a decision within minutes. We will initiate this process.
- Once the loan is approved, we make the energy improvements (new furnace, ac, hwt, etc!) and is paid after the work is done to your satisfaction.
Some quick facts about Michigan Saves Home Energy Loans:
- Loan Type: Unsecure, personal loan
- Eligible Improvements: Measures prequalified by Michigan Saves or those recommended by a whole-home energy assessment
- Amounts: $1,000-$50,000
- Terms: Flexible between one and 12 years
- Rates: Fixed rates starting at 4.25% APR*
- Who’s Eligible: Owners of most primary and secondary residences
This past March Expert was recognized for completing over 40 loans through Michigan Saves in 2017. The next year our goal is 60 and we cannot wait to surpass that! Check out our financing page at http://expertheatcool.com/financing-options/ to see all our amazing options or give us a call at 844-EXPERT-1.